Quests

Want to take part in the new wave of cutting edge roleplaying? This is the place.

Sub-forums

Creative Discussion & Worldbuilding

To discuss how we create and what we do with the things we create.
Threads
Threads
Worldbuilding Fantasy 

Quests Archive

This is a quiet place.
Threads
Threads

Filters

Right then, I'm finally deciding to take a plunge and run a quest. I've got experience as a GM and a solid familiarity with both Pathfinder and a fair amount with Worm. Here's the gist; You happen to be quite the powerful Pathfinder character, with adventure experience aplenty and a good few legendary acheivements under your belt. Now, you've arrived to Earth Bet, for your own grand reasons. Now if only you could actually remember what you've even packed, let alone what any of those were...
Latest Threadmarks
The Flames of Frenzy consume the lands between. Queen Marika has perished. A line of slain demigods marks the path of the Elden Lord, from the runt to the very greatest of their number. All is set ablaze and none emerge the victor. But neither is this the end as all would presume. Be it a spark of motherly care, the flames scorching even reality itself, a mere happenstance, or something else. A number of lost souls find themselves returning to life in a new world. Earthland is nothing like...
Latest Threadmarks
A young god caller of Sarkoris finds themselves far from home, with only their god for guidance.
Latest Threadmarks
You are Prince Tommen Baratheon. You are the light of your Mother's life and the stain atop your Father's legacy on which he shattered the ruby dragons. Gifted with the taint, you have abilities unknown to Westeros and Essos. Your purpose was once to bring the Blight to Ferelden, for corruption, defilement, and conquest. You are a Prince in Westeros, and who knows what you shall bring?
Latest Threadmarks
A monster has come to Remnant. Binah is unaware how it came to be. All she knows is that she came to defeat Salem and obtain her book. With the powers of an Arbiter and a small circle of companions, she marches into a realm she knows not. Tempered by a cycle lasting ten thousand years, inspired by two who defied the City's cruel nature. Whether her path will be tinted gold or stained crimson, the lives of those it crosses shall be changed forevermore. [Library of Ruina / RWBY]
Latest Threadmarks
Unwittingly, the Magical Girl of Love arrives in the city of Mitakihara; fallen, torn from her greatest battle against a friend. Within her heart rests a spark of true light; a moment of change, eternal in amber. The hope for a better tomorrow, carried into another realm plagued by monsters both mystical and mundane. But whether she becomes heroine or villain to the people is yet to be seen. After all, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. [Puella Magi Madoka Magica / Library of Ruina]
Latest Threadmarks
A foray back into questing, focusing on a multitude of dimensional barriers breaking down due to something, and it's up to you to figure out what it is.
Latest Threadmarks
Alright, people. You are all voices in Shirou's Head If you wish to Talk him use any other...
Latest Threadmarks
Here's my second quest, which hopefully will get a bit further than my last one! This one has...
Latest Threadmarks
A/N: for readers of my other two quests ‘Going for a Walk’ and ‘Adventurer Quest’, I am not...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back