Quests

Want to take part in the new wave of cutting edge roleplaying? This is the place.

Sub-forums

Creative Discussion & Worldbuilding

To discuss how we create and what we do with the things we create.
Threads
Threads
Worldbuilding Fantasy 

Quests Archive

This is a quiet place.
Threads
Threads

Filters

The tale of a grail war gone mad. As a young boy finds a dying witch in a park, many destinies are altered. And in distant England, a shadow stirs.
Latest Threadmarks
A significantly older Shirou Emiya from 'From Fake Dreams' by Third Fang got reincarnated in the Warhammer universe as the Eleventh Primarch. How will the Tenth Dead Apostle Ancestor change the faith of the galaxy? Shout out to Third Fang for From Fake Dreams and Daemon Hunter for The Eleventh Primarch.
Latest Threadmarks
You are a disgruntled young woman underpowered, unprepared and unqualified participating in a Holy Grail War filled with Magi more competent than you. Oh and your Servant's Medb. Embark on an adventure of horror, pain and friendship. This is Fate/White Parmesan
Latest Threadmarks
You are a disgraced loser of the previous War but you aim to overcome the trials of this Liar's Grail War. With your Ninja sidekick (Servant) by your side, embark on a journey of murder, murder and more murder! This is Fate/Blackened Sugar
Latest Threadmarks
“They have what?!” “The Fuyuki Holy Grail, sir. Or so the message says.” Rocco Belfaban, head...
Latest Threadmarks
You may be the sole survivor of Chadela, but going to another world may be fun....
Latest Threadmarks
You kids and your newfangled threadmark features.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Words
Far out in the English countryside, the English town of Winterwood was for many years known for...
Latest Threadmarks
Hey guys, this is my first time writing a story on SV! This is a story about Shirou's gaining...
Latest Threadmarks
"I can't... I've spent years struggling to make it, how, how can I just be expected to now give...
Latest Threadmarks
Welcome to Bad End Quest. “What is Bad End Quest?”, you ask. To put it quite simply...this is...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back