Original Fiction

For original works

Filters

The story of Jewel, a dutiful daughter. A kind lady to the people in her village. An enthusiastic bather. She loves her home in the rural barony of Rochford. She loves her brother and parents. Jewel would be happy to be everything a baron's child should be. Unfortunately she is also a dragon.
Latest Threadmarks
  • New
Words
Ratcatcher had a happy and stable life. Loving parents, a little brother to care for, deadly dangers, and familiar tunnels all around. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and she was content with it. And one day a sudden finding ends up throwing her and the lives of her people into turmoil, and a very small adventure awaits her. Can she make it back to a happy and stable life once more?
Latest Threadmarks
Come along with the galaxy's worst space miners as they struggle to get their rocks off(-world). WEBSITE - KO-FI - ROYALROAD
Latest Threadmarks
Klein, a Fifth Circle Mage at the height of his power, couldn't abandon his notion of immortality. He worked five years on a dubious elixir of immortality, unfortunately, to be transported into a bloody xianxia land. Thankfully, the elixir of immortality wasn't a total flop, as it gave potential greater than the heaven's chosen. How far can he reach in the path of cultivation when Immortality isn't merely an idea but within the realm of possibility? Read on Royalroad
Latest Threadmarks
Dao of the Web: Let's Meet Online After Cultivation in a Xianxia World! In which a well-intentioned Earthling with all the idealism of a Disney princess decides to bring some much-needed civility to the cutthroat world of cultivation... with social media.
Latest Threadmarks
After eight years of living as a wretched beast, Wren finally gained a human form. Not only that, he even came across humans shortly after his transformation for the first time since his reincarnation. Sadly, the problem only began there, as it turned out nobody speaks English in the wretched Xianxia land. __ _ _ __ A Wholesome Xianxia
Latest Threadmarks
Somewhere in the great Mojave desert a motel existed, disconnected from the horrors of the raging apocalypse. To surviors, it would be a safe haven; A place to rest their heads at night and rekindle the sparks of society rapidly fading out. If anyone knew it existed, that is. Moira had 99 problems. Recuiting inhabitants for her safe haven wasn't one she thought would be part of them.
Latest Threadmarks
Sometimes, life reincarnates you into a weak cat tribe in another world. Sometimes, you barely remember anything from your past life and you're not sure why you even have these useless memories in the first place. Other times, you're too busy trying to store enough food to last past winter to sit down and ponder the minor technicalities of your botched reincarnation. And most times, you don't care. You just want to survive. ================================== This is a gradual progression...
Latest Threadmarks
Life didn’t give me a lot of options. So, I had to make my own.
Latest Threadmarks
jfh
Latest Threadmarks
The old world was destroyed in the event known as the Extinction, an event that was responsible for killing countless people, ruining cities, poisoning land, and forever reshaping the world. However, life did not disappear from the world, and, from the ruins of the old world, new regions appeared. The Wastes are one such region under the control of the Reclamation Army, a force sworn to restore the world, by force if necessary. Some weapons of the Old World forced a change upon humanity...
Latest Threadmarks
A Goat fell off a carriage
Latest Threadmarks
Alyx White, a young fox spirit/kitsune is employed by the spirit realm's "Mental Health Association" to prevent one Brandon Price from committing suicide. As this is her first job, Alyx suspects that someone either wants her to fail, or greatly believes in her ability to coax a young college student into a much better headspace, and isn't sure which is worse. Meanwhile, Brandon Price, Alyx White's obligation, struggles with crippling depression, suicidal thoughts, and a not quite abusive...
Latest Threadmarks
Greetings SV, I was inspired fairly recently to start working on a novella as an exercise in...
Latest Threadmarks
Chapter 1: A new story begins "Hero, I see you have come far to reach me here, you have slain...
Latest Threadmarks
Watchers
Threadmarks
Replies
Views
AN: Heyyo, I've never written a slice of life story outside of a quest. First time for...
Latest Threadmarks
I wanted to become a light novel author, leaving behind the depraved reality of this world and...
Latest Threadmarks
God's Folly - Prologue Man’s own folly is his own son. This line, or some other obscure...
Latest Threadmarks
The warm morning sun and a cool breeze wakes me and I find her crimson hair pooling on my chest...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back