Original Fiction

For original works

Filters

The story of Jewel, a dutiful daughter. A kind lady to the people in her village. An enthusiastic bather. She loves her home in the rural barony of Rochford. She loves her brother and parents. Jewel would be happy to be everything a baron's child should be. Unfortunately she is also a dragon.
Latest Threadmarks
"Long I stood wondering, doubting. Peering, deep from within Hadean, Searching, seeking, hurting. Dreaming dreams no mortal dared dream before..." - Transcending Mortality Presented with an impossible moment, a wary James relents, accepting a contract of dubious origins; back amongst the living, he slaves an animated corpse to his self-indulgent bidding. In Udoris, another Great War looms on the horizon; one borne of greed, vengeance and a warmongering undead's seemingly petulant whims...
Latest Threadmarks
Illegal Immigration: Or how I brought THE CONSTITUTION to a fantasy world. Any of you seen that one Leafy video where he complains about all anime protags being the exact same fifteen-year-old with black hair and no personality and asks for an anime with a fifty-fifty-old hunter from Louisiana with strong opinions about immigration? Yeah, that. Important Disclaimer: I mean no hate to fifty-five-year-old hunters from Louisiana with strong opinions on immigration. This story will be...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back