Original Fiction

For original works

Filters

Jeremy is used to his dull and ordinary life, and may not find joy in it, but has come to terms with that. However, everything changes when he picks up a lost bracelet in the woods. He gets instantly thrust into a clash of good and evil, fighting foes from a far off planet with the universe at stake. After Jeremy joins the fight, he and his peppy teammate Charity have to puzzle through many riddles: Who are these enemies, and why do they seek to destroy the universe? Can the two of them...
Latest Threadmarks
The journal of Kathy the Witch. She's been down the highway asking questions, and answers she doesn't like are starting to fit together. A bottle, a spellbook, and her last rounds of .45—surely one of those things will solve her problems. Finished work will be 28 threadmarks long; expect delays.
Latest Threadmarks
All it takes to change a life is is one decision. One deception. One good deed. Lilith Nightshade Shadowheart, the teenage daughter of the Season 1 villain, Hecate Shadowheart, is about to learn this the hard way.
Latest Threadmarks
Willow Lowitja's normal, laid-back life gets turned upside down when her best friend gets turned into a monster, and she's given the power of a Magical Girl to save the day! But naturally, it's never as simple as that. Kept busy navigating crushes and other feelings amidst her team of friends, putting up with an awkward and frankly creepy "mascot", and of course the actual task of balancing her responsibilities in school and the responsibilities of a hero, how can she possibly find the time...
Latest Threadmarks
Benny didn't expect anything out of his life, not after everything went wrong. He would labor at mundane, meaningless jobs, struggle to make the world better, and barely scrape by. It would be boring and depressing and exhausting, and that was all. But then a hole ripped open in the air and the world changed forever. Now he has magic powers, monsters are attacking, and society wasn't meant to handle either of those things. The only thing Benny knows for sure is that times are about to get...
Latest Threadmarks
While not the first Original Story I've written, this is the one that I'm trying to keep writing. Of course, because of my own personal foibles new Chapters can be weeks apart. But it is one of the few Original Stories I've written that isn't a Quest that I keep coming back to. So, I guess that's a good start. I originally uploaded this to RoyalRoad under the Username; The Imperial. Saying this now so no one thinks that I'm some plagiarist ripping this from RR.
Latest Threadmarks
Synopsis Goes Here
Latest Threadmarks
Synopsis: Sophia Judith Blake is having a ruff time. She feels less like a person and more like...
Latest Threadmarks
Synopsis: Eight years later a former magical girl is called out of retirement when a new threat...
Latest Threadmarks
Summery: Unbound by the fate and destiny of my past, I stare out at the Realms with tumulus...
Latest Threadmarks
Mystic Nan is now on Wordpress! Feel free to come by and tell me how much you like or vehemently...
Latest Threadmarks
Author's Note: Putting this story up here for now, but I might give it its own Wordpress site if...
Latest Threadmarks
Cyber Magica Neon Youko Episode 1: The Evening at the Soup Kitchen On the first day of...
Latest Threadmarks
Chapter One: Driving CYOA Link I was driving down a dark street. I was driving down a dark...
Latest Threadmarks
I wonder if she was right? She said the stars would never be out of reach once all of this was...
Latest Threadmarks
Words

Filters

Back