Original Fiction

For original works

Filters

what happens when your world is turned upside down, and you're turned into a dragon? Conquest, of course!
Latest Threadmarks
The story of Jewel, a dutiful daughter. A kind lady to the people in her village. An enthusiastic bather. She loves her home in the rural barony of Rochford. She loves her brother and parents. Jewel would be happy to be everything a baron's child should be. Unfortunately she is also a dragon.
Latest Threadmarks
A tiefling wizard and her eclectic band of companions embark on a quest to save a captured fiend. Along the way, they uncover the grim truth about the fading wonders of their realm and must fight to reignite the spark of magic while navigating the complexities of love, loyalty, and power. Co-written by the man, the myth, the legend @Dapperlad1
Latest Threadmarks
Lanarithia is a Void Dragon and is thus doomed to fall under the influence of mad, eldritch gods before she even hatches from the comforting confines of her egg. Join her on the perilous journey towards adulthood.
Latest Threadmarks
In a magical city, a young dragon goes on all sorts of weird and wacky adventures. Art by @UpseT_rex on Twitter.
Latest Threadmarks
"It is said that at the night of Walpurgis, the barrier in between worlds is at its weakest. However, for Kyouko and other Magical Girls at Mitakihara, the situation got out of control much sooner as forces from beyond their universe started to creep in to change their fate forever. Beyond the veil of reality, the Dragon stirs, seeking to increase his growing hoard - not with gold or gems, but with people and worlds. Incubators played with magic and fate for far too long uncontested, and a...
Latest Threadmarks
ForgeHawk Introduction
Latest Threadmarks
Sometimes when I sleep deeply the first few moments after awakening are re-coordinating myself...
Latest Threadmarks
My first attempt at posting original work this publicly. I am not the best, but I am happy to...
Latest Threadmarks
Dragonlord/Dragonking ----- Waking up in a field is disorienting. Waking up with a growing...
Latest Threadmarks
The Lost Being The world. The seven seas of Artmur. The nine heavens of Ilith. The 5 continents...
Latest Threadmarks
Words

Filters

Back